Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Decor

Halloween




My Pumpkin-headed King Goblin Clown lino
       I told myself that this year, what with unpacking and sorting all the items from storage, I would bypass Halloween, at least the decorating part of it.  I simply need to focus on unpacking, cleaning, sorting and relabeling the holiday decor (not to mention everything else!) from storage so that I'm perfectly prepared to decorate a holiday tree for the local historical museum, to decorate my own house in preparation for hosting a Quester meeting, etc.  But guess what?  I was sidetracked and was happily so! 

       After peering into the Halloween bins, I ended up pulling the majority of it out and upstairs to decorate.  It was simply too much fun to see Liliana and Vera Rose so enamored with it all-- plus I love Halloween, love that there is a holiday about make-believe, dress-up, the happily spooky, and about gifting complete strangers with treats--and there is plenty of time before December, right?







 





2 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween linocuts...and I think Pumpkin-headed King Goblin Clown might be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking them--you're making my day a happy one!

      Delete