Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fountain Fun amidst Gorgeous Gardens

Water!!! So happy...
Fountain Fun...






       During our vacation visit to a botanical garden, I especially adored their garden areas designed especially for children. Liliana and Vera Rose especially adored splashing and "painting" with water since many of the areas featured fountains designed as water games. I was so thrilled to enjoy my children amidst such a beautiful setting and I smile every time I think of the special moments we spent there:

Playing the xylophone
 in the shell mosaic cave.
Liliana plays the xylophone in a little cave featuring fish mosaics.
      




Vera Rose & Liliana both loved splashing in the water!


"Painting" with a brush and water from the dragon fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment