Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Snowball, Snow angels, and Snowmen

Happiness is ... a snowy day, a Mommy, a Daddy, and two little sugar plums playing in the snow. 
 

 



 



Snowball!

 
 
 

Note the double hat look!
       We made two snowmen (Liliana and I made the "snowman baby" perched atop a garden urn while Liliana and Daddy made the "snowman Mommy"--and yes, Brian has already pointed out to me that technically it probably should be a "snowwoman Mommy" but somehow that doesn't sound right).  One of my favorite moments was when Liliana turned to see Vera Rose laying on her back in the snow (she had just fallen backwards as she tried to maneuver through the deep snow) and Liliana squealed, "Making snow angels, baby? I make snow angels, too, Vera Rose baby." and promptly fell backwards into the snow to make snow angels while I rescued the flailing, not-actually-trying-to-make-snow-angels toddler from the snowdrift.
       Liliana and Vera Rose loved wearing their new mittens from Santa while throwing snowballs at each other.  They giggled throughout the entire snowball fight, mainly, I suspect, because none of their snowballs ever hit their target!
 

3 comments:

  1. What fun! I miss the snow. It is sunny here today and rather warm for January if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow if fun, but I would love a little Texas sunshine today! It's now officially Spring but I'm sure it'll be at least a month or two before it feels like it :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete