Sunday, August 12, 2012

Puppies!


8 Little Puppies

       Liliana and Vera Rose's new favorite animals at Grandma and Granddad's are THE PUPPIES.  My Dad keeps hunting dogs for bird hunting.  One of his dogs, Winnie, just had puppies.  They are a mix of two bird-dog breeds: German Wire-haired Pointer and a Wire-hair Vizsla.  Now that the puppies are a couple of weeks old, their eyes have opened and they've started to wriggle about! 

       Liliana loves to "organize" the puppies by picking them up and replacing them.  Sometimes she places them all together in a little wriggly puppy huddle.  Other times she lines them up in a row.  Both girls give the puppies lots of kisses and pats.  (If you love to bird-hunt or are just looking for a new dog, let us know if you'd like to adopt a puppy.  They will probably be about $150 each, depending on the price of vet visits and shots.)  Are they cute or what!?!




  

About to give a kiss
to the puppy.



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... soooooooo adorable!!!!!!! I will share on my Facebook page to help in getting them sold:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Portia! I hope they all find happy homes :)

      Delete
  2. I like in that one picture where Liliana is holding a puppy, Vera Rose is in the background crawling away: "Later, peeps! I'm gonna go hang with the cattle!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she was actually trying to sneak up the bank. Liliana had been racing up and down just prior to that picture. I found out later that there's actually a bunch of poison ivy under that tree so I'm happy to say that I caught Vera Rose before she reached the top! :)

      Delete