Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Egg Banner

Easter Egg Banner
Note the large central egg has a face!
 
      Liliana and Vera Rose watercolored some egg-shaped paper last week at Grandma's, then we received a fun Easter package from Brian's Mom which included Color Wonder paper and markers (which I am now truly a fan of since I think it's teaching Vera Rose marker etiquette--she immediately tried to stealthily color on her arm, her hand, the wall and was so disappointed when nothing appeared!  Love that it will only color on the Color Wonder paper because it gives me one artistic medium the girls can use without being fully monitored by me every moment!) so we did what anyone would do the week of Easter with new markers: we made a temporary egg banner!  Even Brian added a carefully colored joke egg to the banner yesterday (and by joke, I mean that it has the head of David Hasselhoff on it, something no egg should have to face).  Liliana is so proud of her egg banner and my favorite part of making it was seeing her efforts to duplicate my Easter symbols.  She's definitely old enough to make some art!


Mine are on top; Liliana's are the bottom row : carrots, cross, tulip, & palm branch.





No comments:

Post a Comment